Whether you are looking to let or sell your property, a little advice in how best to prepare your property for the market place doesn’t hurt. Our experience in the property industry enables us to help evaluate what works and what doesn’t and don’t forget that we have a common goal when it comes to selling or letting. In modern times, house staging and employing the services of a ‘House Doctor’ could make all the difference to selling or letting. Or maybe even being able to get the best possible price.
Aspire’s House Doctor is an additional complimentary service, offering a huge range of impartial advice on basic repairs and refurbishments both prior and during rental periods. It includes:
- Replacing dated decor & renewing carpets
- External updating – repairing of wooden framework, fascias and bargeboards
- Modernisation while adhering to a budget, of key rooms, such as kitchens and bathrooms
House Doctor also offers support in ensuring the property meets Housing, Health and Safety Rating System (HHSRS) standards. This helps eliminate additional risks for landlords, that include:
- Ensuring all glass doors are safety-rated
- Checking of electricals by qualified tradesmen
- Checking of gas supply and connections by a qualified Gas Safe engineer
- Advising on Legionnaires Disease and if a Risk Assessment is required
Get in touch
Here at Aspire Sales, Lettings and Property Management we are on hand to help you from day one. A little investment of time and some sound advice goes a long way. If you need some advice, get in touch today!